- Our smallest group size of 1 guide to 8 guests in the park makes for an overall better experience.
- All of our kayaks (singles and doubles your choice), lifejackets, gloves, and paddles are under a year old, with exception of three of our speciality boats, which are amazing as well. We sell our boats and buy new ones every year to make "Shurr" we have the best and most comfortable gear on the market.
- We are a small family business that truly cares about each individual, giving our clients a memorable trip every time, please check out our REVIEWS
- Shurr Adventures has been in business for 12 years
- We have tours not only in Yellowstone National Park and the Grand Tetons in the spring, summer, and fall, but also have Everglades National Park kayak tours in the winter as well. We love National Parks and showing our guests these amazing areas is a dream come true!
- Alli and Justin Shurr, the owner's/guides, answer all of the phone calls personally and are happy to assist you with your trip planning, which really helps in a place of this magnitude
We offer tours at the optimal times that get you away from the crowds, which helps to give our clients a true perspective of our Nation’s First National Park
Why go on another tour when you could go with us and "BE SHURR" with Shurr Adventures